Subwoofer issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zimmer0

Vehicle: '13 f150 supercrew non-sony

Setup: two sundown e8v2's off an alpine mrp-m500

Everything is ran through the stock unit via LOC's. it sounds like the subs arent playing to their full potential. Gain is set correctly and lp filter at 75hz on the amp. Is it possible the LOC supplying the amp is a high pass signal thus not recieving the lower frequencies, or does this not make a difference? Bass EQ is set to +3db on the amp. Am i right in thinking raising the bassEQ is a bad idea?

Posdible solutions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Get a 3.5mm to RCA cable to plug your phone direct to the amp. Play music to see if you still need the remote cable in place.
Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...

About this thread

Zimmer0

Zimmer0
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Zimmer0