Sundown audio scv4000d mono 1ohm amp nib

1Mike1

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio Mono 4k watt 1ohm Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New.Removed for pics and testing only.4-5k 1ohm load..

Price:

1050 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Now just because I miss understood u doesn't really mean I'm retarded u can keep ur 1500 dollar amp I'm new to the forum idiot not new to car audio I bet I was doing this way before u thought about it fool
Bro, the amp was sold already. You posted like right under where Mike said it was sold.

Now if you would have read my note I explained to u that I was new to the forum I tried to explain my faults from the begining instead want try play me like I'm stupid n u talk about Mike like he's ur God thanks for explaining all that took up half a day for nothing il purchase one new that why I dnt get on forum because folks like hiding behind there phones n play games

No one will ever know, including him. I'm new to the forum, too (well, lots and lots of lurking has been had for a while before I even registered), but I'm not new to literacy, reading comprehension, or conversing in a dignified and purposeful way.

The absurdity here made me come out of lurking for my first post.

The fact that anyone believed Mike actually owned this amp is comical. The pic with username is a Sundown box..that doesn't have the same background or anything as his other pictures. Not once did the username/date show up in pictures of the actual amp. He had 17 posts and is dropping $300 off a 'brand new' amp within a week of it being posted FS.

You were either going to get a ****** deal on an amp or a box of rocks..I bet I know which one..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.