Sundown SAX 100.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelieking71
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Sundown SAX 100.4

Item(s) Description/Condition: i conservatively give it a 5/10 on physical cond. and a 9/10 electronically (only because it is used). works flawlessly. looks meh......

Price: $190 shipped conus. sorry no trades. need to raise some cash.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: i pay. i pack very very well!!

Item Pictures:

ResizedImage_1341977798454.jpg

2012-07-10_22-34-11_506.jpg

ResizedImage_1341985560912.jpg

ResizedImage_1341985425446.jpg

ResizedImage_1341976262140.jpg

any trades?
please people, take the time to read the add. not just look at the crappy pictures, then ask stupid questions. google will tell you everything you want to know. if you arent willing to take the time to do a little research, or dont know how, then you need the money worse than I. NO TRADES

I agree he needs to read the post, but youre selling an item, google will tell YOU everything you need to know for YOUR for sale ad.

google will tell you everything you want to know about "Sundown SAX 100.4". if you have a question pertaining to MY specific amplifier, by all means ask!! i am here to raise a little money for another project. AND pass along a good deal. not be a jerk. if you read the thread and it doesnt answer any questions you have about my amplifier, i will glady answer them. if you read the thread and it doesnt answer any questions you have about what a Sundown SAX 100.4" even is, then head for google. you obviously didnt read his private message.

does the amp come with the bottom cover plate?
yes! it is complete and intact with all screws present. i do not have the original box, or packaging. but i go above and beyond when i pack something. if you check my itrader on Diyma, you will find plenty of proof of that.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

PM me. im very interested. will send cash asap.
message sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...