Sundown Saz 5000d (1 week old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

pretty much brand new saz 5k I have 4 zv4 18s and they need sooooo much more power think im gonna grab a ns1v2. I was veryyyy surprised how much power this thing put out it seemed like so much more than my saz 4500. 5k comes with everything manual bass knob original box. NO TRADES and please don't ask me if I will take any less or to ship it for free minus the paypal fees this isn't craigslist guys lol

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9.5 cosmetic just because im sure there are mounting feet marks from the screws and function is 10/10

Price:

$1000 plus paypal fees and shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dc 180 amp alt and 3 deka9a31s my car just sits in the garage so I don't take her out daily it's not been played 3 times I'm probably inns let her sit until the amp is sold

Here's what I got from Jacob on another forum about the Saz 5000d

Originally Posted by Mu$ickFiend

Jacob, whats the significant difference between that Saz 4500 and the Saz 5000d? I see that the 5000d has better cooling than the 4500; is that it?

Jacobs reply:

The design has been tweaked a bit to produce more power than the old 4500D model.

Dc 180 amp alt and 3 deka9a31s my car just sits in the garage so I don't take her out daily it's not been played 3 times I'm probably inns let her sit until the amp is sold
Wow, crazy nice amp. Just watched that vid too. If you don't mind me asking, who designed your wall?

Wow, crazy nice amp. Just watched that vid too. If you don't mind me asking, who designed your wall?
Thanks bro yea it's sad that my subs are barely moving the onlyyy reason I'm even selling this is because the guy who built my wall is givin me an amazing deal on a hertz spl monster 15k and I can not resist but the guy who built it is chad at on audio down here I'm Ontario

Thanks bro yea it's sad that my subs are barely moving the onlyyy reason I'm even selling this is because the guy who built my wall is givin me an amazing deal on a hertz spl monster 15k and I can not resist but the guy who built it is chad at on audio down here I'm Ontario
haha, nice. They'll definitely move a lot more with that amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...