Sundown Z 15 owners

Biggman44
10+ year member

I have a sundown z 15 dual 2 ohm and i want to know how much watts it can handle daily. Im not goin to any comps or anything like that just want to give it enough power to push it kinda hard but I dont want to over power it either and burn the coils or something

man Mr tigger you have the exact set up i wanted but i settled for the ap 1800. how does yours sound and is yours a d2 ohm? how long did it take for you to break in you z. Do you like the sound or do you wish u went with a different sub?

i love this sub to tell u true its my first good sub i have own i had 2 type r 12 1st an i like the bass i am gettin from this one z15 d2 over the 2 type r

yes, on two saz 1500's at 0.5 ohms. Thermally they will handle more than 1000 watts so yes if you want to run a little more than that then you will be fine. Just be careful because you will hurt them mechanically way before you will thermally.

Anybody know exact diminsions for sub cut out and the over all deminsions for the box. I look inside my box for the sub and it didnt come with a manual and such. I emailed Jacob like 5 or 6 times about box ideas and which box would sound the best for the sub and tuning and stuff and he hit me back after awhile asking me if i still needed help with the box I said yea and he still hasnt responded.. He responded real quick when i said i wanted to buy one though... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

I cant remember the cutout diameter right off hand, dont really feel like unscrewing a sub right now. If you dont get an answer on that let me know and I will tomorrow. As far as the box, are you going sealed or ported?

Anybody know exact diminsions for sub cut out and the over all deminsions for the box. I look inside my box for the sub and it didnt come with a manual and such. I emailed Jacob like 5 or 6 times about box ideas and which box would sound the best for the sub and tuning and stuff and he hit me back after awhile asking me if i still needed help with the box I said yea and he still hasnt responded.. He responded real quick when i said i wanted to buy one though... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
Jacobs out of town right now, and pretty busy. Your not the only person who emails him yanno...

How am I being a DB? People who constantly keep emailing someone because they don't get an answer right away isn't a DB? It takes patience, and i'm sure it gets irritating being emailed three times a day about the same question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.