SOLD Sunfire 8" Project Sub - New Price

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
Sunfire 8" project. Comes with original coil, E8 cone and dust cap. Needs spider/s and thats it to be completed. This is cheaper than i paid for just the motor/basket/coil and you will not find an 8" like this again. This coil is beefier than the 8 layer aluminum coil that sundown has for the SA-12"s and its only a 2". Very heavy. I see no problem in this thing taking 1500ish with the right spider combo. The pole piece is wrapped in felt so the former doesnt get scratched. Very nice quality set up. I want $115 Shipped and that is firm for now. I paid like $120 Shipped plus like $20 for the cone and coil. This is the ultimate SQL/Home Theater sub and im sure someone could make it work IB as well.

P1060254.jpg

P1060255.jpg

P1060256.jpg

P1060257.jpg

And here it is next to the Warden.

P1060170.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.