Super QQ - Whats diameter of 0 guage???

anyone else?

i'm guessing then it should be a safe bet with 3/4 then...

i'm gonna go to menards and buy a drill bit...they're around $9 each...

just asking cus i don't want to buy one thats too small and needing to buy another one later...

on the other hand i don't want to buy one thats too big and leave a big gap...

thanks CJL

depends on the brand. I had 2 different brands one was as thick as a quarter with the insulation and 1 was about the size of a nickel.

to be honest its a cheap brand off ebay...i got it for like $1.39 a foot...its suppose to have 1,700 strands...any guesses on diameter?????

everyone has given you an answer try listening instead of wanting a concrete answer. IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CABLE If you want a number get a 1" and pray you get thick cable, better than buying a 3/4" and the cable not fitting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i am listening...i'm not looking for a concrete answer...i know not every 0 guage wire out there is exactly .78565 inches in diameter...

its just that if A LOT people are saying that they're wire is less than 3/4, then most likely it'll be less then 3/4 then i'll just go with that and drill a 3/4 inch hole...which is what most people are sayin its seems...

i guess my problem is i'm just too daym impatient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

maybe i'll just wait and see how thick the daym cable is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Just wait. It doesn't matter what most people have. You could get one that has a whole inch of insulation, ya never know until you get it.

i don't remember exactly the strand count...its either 1700 or 2700...either way, i'm sure you get what you pay for...

i know the good **** is like $3-4 a foot...

i can't excess ebay from work so i won't know for sure until i get home...

i have rockford 4 guage right now and i think u guys r right, i think the rockford is already 1700 strands...

i donno, i think u guys convinced me to just sit my @ss down and chill out till it comes in...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.