SuperLumination

Participant count
  • Participant list

PRIVATEpastry
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Omaha, NE
I guess this is a store review, but this is the best place to put it, I guess...

SuperLumination is an eBay store that I just discovered. It has just about every kind of 12v light you could think of. LED's, Xenon bulbs, regular replacement bulbs, headlight bulbs, taillight bulbs, and turn signal bulbs. I bought some LED's to replace my dome light and a few other lights in my car. I also bought some of the regular colored bulbs, too.

Product review: I love the LED's - they're bright, and great color. Not so hot about the colored bulbs, though, but they were only $.99, so no big loss. I'm about to buy some more LED's to replace the colored bulbs, and a couple Xenon bulbs to replace the reading lamps. I'll keep you guys posted on how these turn out.

Store review: Chris Bacon, the President (I'm assuming he's the president... he answeres the e-mails) is very helpful. Prices are great. The only drawback is that the shipments go out every Friday, so if you order something Saturday, you have to wait a week untill your package ships. I recieved my package on Monday, so pretty quick shipping once they get out.

Geoff

The company's website (the non e-Bay site) is AutoLumination. Also, I recieved an email from Tracy at AutoLumination, and my order ships tomorrow. I must have misunderstood the shipping schedule. Anyways, my order should be in Friday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

PRIVATEpastry

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
PRIVATEpastry
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date