Central Region SWAT Nebraska Comp Today

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
you will hear those juggs regardless :p but yeah I bet we can get something up and running for you... do you have speaker wire and everything?

the next USACi show is july 27th????

So do you guys know if there really is something goin on in Lincoln on this day? I looked on the USACi site and didnt see anything:confused:

I wouldnt mind going if there is one, anyone have an idea?

So do you guys know if there really is something goin on in Lincoln on this day? I looked on the USACi site and didnt see anything:confused:
I wouldnt mind going if there is one, anyone have an idea?
it is happening.......at the lincoln store on the 27th.......its not on the schedule cuz darville from usaci procrastinates too **** much

oh for sure dude, if not the wire, the batteries will give the extra juice I need, don't worry ill have the money soon, im tryin to get you a sale on those tens too

lmao its all good me too, but im in debt to yall for helpin me out so much, trutfully I DIDNT think for once second i would be in the high 40s this summer

**** **** **** I wish it was at night so I could work the morning shift at my work, now ill have to be late lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.