swiss audio?

any use on the component speakers? i guess i should have stated that.. found a 3 way set they have for 99 bucks am considering it if its actually gonna be any good.

I don't have real experience with this brand but i have seen the stuff and it looks cheap as hell , and well as the old saying goes "you get what you pay for..........except JL,F/Uck JL AUDIO!!"

I never used anything else but the subs. Many talk trash cause they were made by Audiobahn back in the day. IDK bout the new stuff though..
i read that they were made by audiobahn, just havent been able to find any reviews on the "newer" stuff.. oh well ill go back to my original decision between the type r comps and the arc audio comps.

WOW!! you were thinking of arc or alpine but somehow got swayed to bargain bin comps??? LOL
i like to spend a lot of time looking and researching before making a purchase that id like to enjoy, and last. and i havent seen swiss audio mentiond by anyone, so it definately never hurts to get some views, thank u.

any use on the component speakers? i guess i should have stated that.. found a 3 way set they have for 99 bucks am considering it if its actually gonna be any good.
a true 3-way component set is tweeter, midrange, & midbass. The Swiss you're looking at are a super tweeter, tweeter, midrange 3-way.

looks like they could be decent ' date=' definetly doesnt look as cheap as there amps look[/quote']
was kinda my thinking.. not a bad price to do a trial run in my opinion, might snag up a pair and see how they do.. any more opinions ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.