T3 Boogie monster pics

Ap baskets with exact copies of dd z motor and coil......like he bought a dd sub took it apart and sent said parts to china and said meeeeee waannnnttt
How is that like a DD Z motor? Are you blind? It is very similar to a RE XXX motor, not even close to a DD Z motor.

Ap baskets with exact copies of dd z motor and coil......like he bought a dd sub took it apart and sent said parts to china and said meeeeee waannnnttt
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif If by the 3 pics provided you can tell that is exactly the same as a Z coil, you are a submoofa god.

It looks nothing like the DD Z motors I've seen, however. Therefore, I doubt you're correct. RE XXX Motor, yes, similar. Is it the same, most likely not, as I'm sure RE is a big enough company to patent their topology's and designs..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif If by the 3 pics provided you can tell that is exactly the same as a Z coil, you are a submoofa god.
It looks nothing like the DD Z motors I've seen, however. Therefore, I doubt you're correct. RE XXX Motor, yes, similar. Is it the same, most likely not, as I'm sure RE is a big enough company to patent their topology's and designs..
The slugs on the T3 look thicker for sure. And as for patents, there isn't much you can patent now that isn't covered under the prior art rule. Even XBL^2 and LMS if challenged in court would probably have the patents taken away as there is prior designs utilizing both from the 50s and 60s.

He license that basket from Scott?
nG
I was wondering the same thing. I know Scott owns the tooling, but does that mean he owns the rights to it? If someone were to take an old TC basket, get all the dimensions and all that and pay for a new tool would they legally be able to use it?

Have you seen a z motor? Don't look nothing like that!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This is a DDZ18 Motor

DDz18.jpg

I was wondering the same thing. I know Scott owns the tooling, but does that mean he owns the rights to it? If someone were to take an old TC basket, get all the dimensions and all that and pay for a new tool would they legally be able to use it?
This could get interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.