Taking time off for a few....

CSCStang

Enclosurist
OC, Ca
Figured I'd post up since I've been getting a huge amount of inquiries on enclosures lately. I've been working (trying) through a shoulder injury for a few years now due to my night gig (on my 28th year and 3 more until retirement).2 cortisone shots I've had have only been temporary and my rotator is shot. I'll be getting surgery soon to fix this mess and hope to heal asap. I will be back to building as soon as I can. I want to thank everyone who's ordered a box and recommended my work to others, as well as the gents on here who've recommended me to new members. In the mean time I'll continue to help with cut sheets as well as coming up with new designs.

Thanks, Chris

Best of luck to you on the surgery and they get it right from the get go.. Be sure sure to let it recover and heal after surgery bro. You don't wanna do it again.. 2 surgeries on my right shoulder a year apart and im finally better.

Very much thanks for all the well wishes gentlemen. Much appreciated. I will heal fully and be back building before you know it.

Get that shoulder fixed sir!! Youll be happy by doing so.I had mine done a couple years ago on the right..Miserable recovery on my end sleeping in a recliner for approx 4 months with my jacked up back..All ended well though..Have my left now needing the attention for sure.Not sure when or if that will ever take place..lol, Best of luck to you sir..Ice/Ice/Ice:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.