tantric hdd 12s build log

Participant count
  • Participant list

vibe

CarAudio.com Elite
so i have gotten my hdd's in finally. running them on a sundown saz5000 at .5 ohm. my electrical consists of a mechman 240a alt. 3 xs d3100s an xs group 24 under my hood. 3 runs power 3 runs ground. (soon to be 5) and 2 tantric hdd 12s in a 4.9 cubic foot box tuned to 34 hz. going to post some pics of my progress. im just breaking them in now and HOLY SHIEEET they get loud low and sound suuuuper clean doing it. very impressed. thanks again Ron. @ tantric sounds ;View attachment 26547424View attachment 26547422View attachment 26547423View attachment 26547425View attachment 26547426View attachment 26547427

more pics to come im at work. busy man gotta do busy shiet

Looks good
thanks man. lot of hard work. me and another guy own a local car audio buisness that we have just started 2 months ago so i figure were going to make mine the really crazy loud build n he is all about sq so hes going to have a super sq car. were going to make a nice amp rack finish that front off alot sound deaden quite a bit more. im going to make an external interchangable octoport on the box so i can have a daily driver port and a competition port. also any advise would be appreciated from anyone. this is our first SERIOUS build

thanks man. lot of hard work. me and another guy own a local car audio buisness that we have just started 2 months ago so i figure were going to make mine the really crazy loud build n he is all about sq so hes going to have a super sq car. were going to make a nice amp rack finish that front off alot sound deaden quite a bit more. im going to make an external interchangable octoport on the box so i can have a daily driver port and a competition port. also any advise would be appreciated from anyone. this is our first SERIOUS build
I advise u get ur azz back to work lol .. if it was easy everyone would do it..and yea i like the interchangable port idea

I advise u get ur azz back to work lol .. if it was easy everyone would do it..and yea i like the interchangable port idea
Lol. Yeah. I gota give my back hands n girl.a break. She wants some tlc my back hurts n i was squirting blood out of my hands. Havin a problek tuning my saz 5k tho. Put her into protect twice n dnt know fuckn y. No clipping 13.2 voltage. I think its because i have my gain to low n im tryna get louder by turnin my volume on head unit up. But all in all these subs are F'N LOUD!!! n they sound so clean n smexy

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

How much are these new? I know someone selling some for $275.Thinking about grabbing a pair
Man that stinks that wulda been a KILLER price. Btw how do u like the build thus far?

Nice build OP
Thanks man. Unfortunately i have to hold off a bit on it due to lack of money n my mechman messin up. They seem to be on the ball from wat others have said n will hopefully have mine fixed and back in with 2 weeks. The 3 days i had everything workin it was loud. Port was blown my old ladys hair around when she was sittin shotty with ease

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

N i was only pushin roughly 3k

looking good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I love my HDD's, I can't wait to get em BOTH running in my truck soon (Still need to build a new enclosure for the set, new vehicle) I'm running 1 right now on about 2.5k & it sounds amazing !!! GL with the rest of your build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.