Tantric sounds

Dirtrider. Your pm box is full. Go ahead and post yourquestion here I'm sure a lot of other people would be curious the answer

Ill answer texts too. 618-791-5108

I replied to PMs.

Dirtrider was asking about the hd doing higher freq for burps. Everyone wjos used them for spl has had great luck. These subs play great across the board. Taylors crx plays 65hz. And we have a few others 60hz+ and seem to keep a low impedance rise too.

Sorry man. We werent really intending to sell and have the interest weve seen. I believe there are 2 hd motors in stock. One person alone just ordered 12 lol. We have lots of everything coming.. then we may actually try promoting the brand lol

Sorry man. We werent really intending to sell and have the interest weve seen. I believe there are 2 hd motors in stock. One person alone just ordered 12 lol. We have lots of everything coming.. then we may actually try promoting the brand lol
You may have another person order 8 soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

12? WTF? I want to see this build

Hopefully I get mine soon if Taylor will ever ship it!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to the man who built mine if he sees this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.