Tax returns?

If you pay a lot of money in taxes by claiming 0 on a 1040EZ, you will get a fatter refund. However, the money is better kept in your pocket or bank/investments, making you money instead of the IRS. If you claim 1 or 2, you will pay less in taxes and have more money in your pocket.

If you have deductions, be sure to take them!

I only made 108k on the books last year... + the 16k off the book and that's without working 2 months... I'm sure you made that at k mart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His jobs just as respectable as yours.

Im going to spend most if not all to stock up on ammo.
Good choice.

Hey everyone come look how big his internet Weeener is!! ^
This.

Almost as big on the Internet as it is in real life lol... Making over 100k a year doesn't come without sacrifice... Gone from home 2 weeks at a time then when you do get to go home your honey do list + the things i need to get done doesn't leave much time for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I make far more than that and im home every night. Before youre an arrogant **** to people about their jobs, make sure you have something worth bragging about.

Eh, im looking at either getting a nighthawk 1911 or another wilson. Other than that? Savings

i have to make 100k a year min in order to pay off my student loans, i graduate in may lol
Grats! What field?

If you pay a lot of money in taxes by claiming 0 on a 1040EZ, you will get a fatter refund. However, the money is better kept in your pocket or bank/investments, making you money instead of the IRS. If you claim 1 or 2, you will pay less in taxes and have more money in your pocket.If you have deductions, be sure to take them!
I likes dat refund check doe

Usually get around 2k back.

See what happens this year tho....as I didn't work as much hours as previous year which would put us into a diff tax bracket.

vacation in the works is one of them.

I'd get a different amp and wire them puppies down to 1 ohm
Was thinking about getting the SQ 1200.2 but it only makes 100watts more at 1ohm than my infinity does at 2ohm I'll run the infinity till I decide to upgrade more I'll get a better amp kinda think 4 HDS310s would be nice eventually get rid of my back seat lol

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

if you make 100k and your not claiming at least 4 kids you ain't getting **** back.. i usually gross 70-90k depends highly on my hours but i'm single no kids so i NEVER get back. i claim my self.. when i work 80 hours a week in one week i usually pay 810 a week in taxes. so 3200 a month.. most times those jobs last 2-3 months. i wanna slap the **** outta someone after i see 600 a week of federal taxes..(plant turn arounds).. time to be a consultant dammit i want my 60$ an hour work 40-50 hours and sleep home every night with a free truck gas etc....

Are you a member on dsmlink forums? Can find lots of nice stuff there for these.
yea im on dsmtuners. they got a lot of stuff. I always try to find parts local before traveling. I hate traveling just to find out things are not they way they were described.

Usually get around 2k back.
See what happens this year tho....as I didn't work as much hours as previous year which would put us into a diff tax bracket.

vacation in the works is one of them.
You should get more then 2k back from just being married. Without being married and no kid used to get 1500-2k every year... Now we married and 1 kid and we got 6500 back the last two years

yea im on dsmtuners. they got a lot of stuff. I always try to find parts local before traveling. I hate traveling just to find out things are not they way they were described.
Dsmtuners isn't dsmlink lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.