TC Sounds 5200/4hp Honeycomb Cone, High roll Sorround and Removable Assemblie *Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

TC Sounds 5200/4hp Honeycomb Cone, High roll Sorround and Removable Assemblie

2. Specs:

18" Sub, 4" 8 layers Quad 1.4ohm &amp; FW Aluminum Coil, QCA Ring, 2 spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in, Rare white honeycomb cone with high roll sorround

3-3500rms? :dontknow:

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and never Used, Another Driver Straight from my personal collection. I don't really want to sell it but I'll give it a try as I do have a few other projects that catch my eye a lil more than this.

4. Price:

I would like to get $800 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source you own motor/basket/ and the OEM Soft Parts.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

7-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

9-3.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

zeus and his amazing quality... worth every penny and if i were you man i wouldnt take a dime less! GLWS sir!

Thank You Guys and belive me I'm pretty firm with the price and if it doesn't sell I'll put it back in my shelf :]

Only have 2 cones like that and I'll need them for my next setup, Pme if you're interested and we can talk.

Chris

I'm pretty we would all just drop to our knees and cry if we saw your "collection". Ca.com is not worthy of the subs u have posted up.

Pm me bottom price plus shipping, now that I have that amp working I can put the quad coils to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and upgrade from my BTL

Pm me bottom price plus shipping, now that I have that amp working I can put the quad coils to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and upgrade from my BTL
I think he made it pretty clear in the above posts he's firm on the price. $800 + shipping. Besides, this sub is well worth the asking price.

yes, but I'm also looking at the N2 and N3's from FI and a couple other 18"
Tell ya right now....keep looking at the n2's and n3's.....you won't get a better sub than this for the price. Worth every penny he is asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...