TC SOunds HAS LOS T THERE MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently they replied to another thread entitled mike is an A$$hole, they didn't know about this thread apparently. I spoke with them today, and what what I got for months if not years they were actually selling there units at those prices individually rather than in bulk when they did in OEM. So they will no longer be selling their woofers online to the general public only through dealers and retail. I'm not happy about the changes but they did give a months notice, and they are actually going to put the rest of their surplus at the old prices through the weekend and even past Monday so if you are looking to buy some you'd have to ASAP. When thinking of the pricing think of eclipse back in the day, the titanium was around $700 and the pro near $1000. Also from talking to mike it appears that they wont be selling online anymore to protect the dealers from being undercut like what happened a while back(Soundsplinter ring a bell). So even though were all upset, put if my company was in the RED i'd make some drastic changes as well. The overhead on sending out a single woofer would be higher than sending out 1000 at one time, So in most cases they wouldn't even break even, they'd be losing money on each transaction

Jay, old prices are back, we got enough complaints, once stock is gone, its gone!

Good luck with the new buisness strategy. Hope all goes well.
Thanks, we're excited about this, and its a lot more work than we expected. But no one "bought us out" so we'll maintain all the creative engineering and drive we have had for 20 years, and we'll bring out some stuff that has never before been in car audio. Our reference system is a 5-way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes, good luck. You do what you have to do to make a buck, be successful and stand by and support your product. You learn that in Business 101...some people can't grasp the concept.

Great So now TC can knock JL off of their retail pedestal. I'm glad you came and explained it b/c i'm not sure if everyone would have taken my word for it. I'm just glad I got mine when I did

now you'll have home audio from china.
Most parts came from china as is and just assembled here.. So in essence you would get home audio from china anyways. To further add, as long as the QC standard is high and a china factory can produce a quality product (to the standards of TC and the QC agents) what does it matter were it is made?

Most parts came from china as is and just assembled here.. So in essence you would get home audio from china anyways. To further add, as long as the QC standard is high and a china factory can produce a quality product (to the standards of TC and the QC agents) what does it matter were it is made?
its the embarrasement of publically getting caught with their hand in the 3rd world cookie jar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Thats all.

Actually, I could care less about TC sounds these days. Everyone knows whats up with their stuff and anyone who researches any of their products before purchasing them can find a long history of sour threads on the topic. So as long as the people that are looking at what their purchasing with an informed, intelliegent view on the product line, then thats all that matters.

Really, more power to them if they can stay alive. I just personally dont like Kyle in general because....well....its kyle. Need I say more ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

its the embarrasement of publically getting caught with their hand in the 3rd world cookie jar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Thats all.

Actually, I could care less about TC sounds these days. Everyone knows whats up with their stuff and anyone who researches any of their products before purchasing them can find a long history of sour threads on the topic. So as long as the people that are looking at what their purchasing with an informed, intelliegent view on the product line, then thats all that matters.

Really, more power to them if they can stay alive. I just personally dont like Kyle in general because....well....its kyle. Need I say more ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

go check the currency exchange right now...The China/HK dollar has increased a good amount over the last year.. Taking a huge dump on the US dollar value in china.. China is far from being a 3rd world country. Take a look at all the imports coming into the US and find out what percentage is from China.

For someone that doesnt care to much about TC, you sure do have alot to say about them..

Tc Sounds, Marketing, Finance and sales make absolutly no sense. They back people that can't do anything for them. Try to raise prices to increase profits?? which makes no sense. what sense does that make?? The new line they try to do is audio pulse. they give no discounts to show vechiles. That's why companies like re audio, fi audio, and Sound splinter are going to raise to the occasion.

Tc Sounds, Marketing, Finance and sales make absolutly no sense. They back people that can't do anything for them. Try to raise prices to increase profits?? which makes no sense. what sense does that make?? The new line they try to do is audio pulse. they give no discounts to show vechiles. That's why companies like re audio, fi audio, and Sound splinter are going to raise to the occasion.
did you read any part of this thread?

i think Tc Sounds Staff should go back to business school. they wanted to develop new lines of better products but never wanted to pay to get the new products. it cost less than $100 to build 1 speaker a little less than $200 for the higher end models. they wanna sell them for $5-600 and the high end for close to $1000. A BTL will beat out a Tc SOund any day.

i will support tc sounds...after the sub i had the priviledge of hearing (thanx to dalucifer when he was in ny) it blew me away. ever since then. i been on the tc bandwagon be4 it even existed. sorry for tha ranting and raving but i really like tcsound sbs... they look sexy as all hell and they take a nice amount of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.