Team Dillusionz

SPL140.2
5,000+ posts

Team DefJ
NY
Team Dillusionz is looking for competitors, enthusiasts, do it yourselfers or just people pimpin things up. If your interested in car audio and looking to be a participating member head over to www.dillusionz.com and check the team out, anyone is welcome to be apart of our team, either your starting out or your MECP certified or in between. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

All locations welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif not just New York.

and excuse the website it is under construction but the gallery works.

well, i am already in it technically not since i don;t bother posting int he forums. Ecko also seems to evade all my messages i sent him on aim. meh. I;ll just drive over to the meet whenever that is and is within decent miles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well, i am already in it technically not since i don;t bother posting int he forums. Ecko also seems to evade all my messages i sent him on aim. meh. I;ll just drive over to the meet whenever that is and is within decent miles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
dont bother with ecko, After he decided to not respond about taking all the raffle money and not hold the raffle we pretty much moved on without him. I been working on the site a little and just waiting on req to not be so busy so we can decide how to finish it up.

well every one of the remaining members felt we needed to continue without ecko as the president to recoup our positive image. too many beefs with people, and the raffle that was never held even though 40 tickets were sold, where everyone felt they were ripped off was giving us a bad name and we never even wanted to raffle it was solely ecko's thing but under the group name. Plus the fact he would never even reply to contact requests by the members. All these things started to make us look like a joke. We lost several members because they didnt want to be under ecko, So we decided to move on without him and I was prepared to start under a new name but the other members did not want to leave the name because they wanted to part with one person. They felt they wer e original members and had just as much right to the name. So we continue on and currently share the responsiblities among the members with myself, SPL140.2 and Req working together on top level decisions.

is ecko still in it?
as far as all the remaining members are concerned NO!

Im looking to start a Miami chapter of dillusionz too in your interested. Req and SPL have new york going on I want to get local meetings and stuff in Miami too. maybe get some local projects going. (were not just limiting to Miami and Newyork)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL140.2

5,000+ posts
Team DefJ
SPL140.2
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date