TeamSubGoPoof not scammer, just late shipping

lol does that have speakers?

If so i have two scosche ipod backpacks with speakers sitting right next to me, maybe i should sell those *****es

and 6 months on shipping, holy **** you have some patience, i thought i was a slow shipper because it takes me like a week sometimes if im super busy

what did he do, ship via pony express? paul revere bring you that ****!

what was his excuse for shipping 6 months later?

Ive come to the conclusion that he shipped it air mail.... on ducks. I just had to wait for them to migrate back north. Well either way he didnt scam me and I got it so I have no bad feelings against him, i just really found it amusing how long it took.

I guess all those times I called him a scammer was uncalled for:rolleyes:

I'm sorry Justin I owe you an apology

Not a fuccin chance:laugh:

Fair enough, everyone got to share their opinion on him when they got there stuff, so i figured it was my turn, just a few months later than everyone else

Might not scam, but sure ***** ass at shipping things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think you'd be more pissed if it was car audio

its humorous because its a backpack...but waiting on a sub or two that long...that'd be hell and anyone would be pissed

well I didn't talk to him for a long time...and I honestly thought I shipped it already.

I started getting on AIM again and he reminded me he never got it. So I told him I'd look for it....

sure enough it was boxed up ready to go but buried under some stuff at the shop.

The day after I found it I got it out to him

I told him quite a few times I'd give him a refund on it since he never got it, because I had NO CLUE where the tracking for that thing was from 5 months ago.

It wasn't me trying to scam a dude at all...especially over 20 bucks lol, it was me misplacing a package.

Sorry it took so long

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.