Tell me your favorite 8" or 10" sub

I had a set of the DD redline 608's, tuned to 30hrtz, they did VERY well on the lows. Right now I am running a set of the last 12 spoke R E Audio se10d4's, these are the best subs that I have used, the only sub that I enjoyed as much as these, is my M B Quart pwe354, wish I could find another one of the pwe354.

TC Sounds Epic 8 (still available at pe)

Soundplinter RLi8 (I'd pay well for a pair)

SA8v2 ( king dingaling)

Tc1000 8 (best Sq 8 I've heard)

OP, just to let you know.. The Dayton Ho 10 works great in .6 or .7 cu ft ported tuned low. It's fairy inexpensive sub also. Worth a try. It's more of a sq driver but can move good air when you want it to. Would work great with 700w rms. I believe this sub can work in 4th order too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.