SOLD Term Lab with 1 sensor

Man you have gotten some really good offers on this thing lol.

You could have enough skittles to last a whole week.

Im having withdraws of not having a Term Lab...

Sold my second one this year and thought about buying yours lol. Im going to try this other one out that i found that suppose to be equal to term lab.

Good luck with the sale

Man you have gotten some really good offers on this thing lol. You could have enough skittles to last a whole week.

Im having withdraws of not having a Term Lab...

Sold my second one this year and thought about buying yours lol. Im going to try this other one out that i found that suppose to be equal to term lab.

Good luck with the sale
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif ESPECIALLY if you compete in and org that uses a TL, there is no equal.

just for all that are looking at buyin this.

"Term-LAB USB is not compatible with USB chipsets manufactured by ALI or SIS. "

this is off the termpro web site.

http://www.termpro.com/storefront/index.asp?Page=1

not trying to post dump but when i got mine no one told me about this and it was not compatable with my laptop. got my usb changed and everything was cool cool

when i was at the computer place i spoke with the guyfor a while he said that those chip sets are rare and mostly goin to be in older outdated computers

free bump

thanks for sharing that info, never knew that.

any takers? anybody have some stuff to trade? amps? 15" FI's? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.