The $150 SPL Challenge

im gonna order equipment monday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but im in. guess im gonna have to get off my lazy *** and deaden my car now.

this is a pretty sweet challenge and i think im gonna have to do it. fairly cheap to do other than building boxes but hey thats where the fun is at. as far as the rules go its pretty cut and dry. no walls. u have 150 total for sub(s) and amp. has to be new. we all know what can be bought. being as it is.... say you have a wholesale house account. can you show what you paid through them or does it have to be an online store for proof of cost? or does it have to be every joes price. just a little confusion on my part but i still know what iw ant to run and found prices online to show the total of under 150 so i guess no matter what id pay elsewhere at least online pricing is still under 150.

and no tommy you cannot use your cheater truck in outlaw. lol

this is a pretty sweet challenge and i think im gonna have to do it. fairly cheap to do other than building boxes but hey thats where the fun is at. as far as the rules go its pretty cut and dry. no walls. u have 150 total for sub(s) and amp. has to be new. we all know what can be bought. being as it is.... say you have a wholesale house account. can you show what you paid through them or does it have to be an online store for proof of cost? or does it have to be every joes price. just a little confusion on my part but i still know what iw ant to run and found prices online to show the total of under 150 so i guess no matter what id pay elsewhere at least online pricing is still under 150.
and no tommy you cannot use your cheater truck in outlaw. lol
Has to be every day, joe blow prices. No competitor costs, shop costs, etc. Hell, if that was the case I'd use the Fi Q that I won off SSA back in 2009 and spend all $150 on an amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I am currently looking at options for awards for the top 3 in each class. I'm not sure on possible options but I am looking into this.

Get ahold of some other manufacturers and see if they can donate for the challenge. Have everyone register for the challenge that's going to be doing it so you can get an idea how many people are doing this. It's a fantastic idea. I don't care about winning but it will be sweet to see what people can pull out of different types of vehicle

Get ahold of some other manufacturers and see if they can donate for the challenge. Have everyone register for tphe challenge that's going to be doing it so you can get an idea how many people are doing this. It's a fantastic idea. I don't care about winning but it will be sweet to see what people can pull out of different types of vehicle
I have been in contact with a few manufacturers already. There are some possibilities but nothing is set in stone at this time.

Thanks for the support!!

will be interesting to see what you guys come up with. i cant start this until after may //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

will be interesting to see what you guys come up with. i cant start this until after may //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Yeah, im waiting till my tax return comes in. New house is kicking me in the wallet right now

Yeah, im waiting till my tax return comes in. New house is kicking me in the wallet right now
i just dont have time till after i graduate. And besides...im looking for a crx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im just gonna try to use my civic hatch. not as well for numbers like the crx but ill see what i can do. whos to say i dont have a crx by the end of the year though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.