The $150 SPL Challenge

i just dont have time till after i graduate. And besides...im looking for a crx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
cheater lol. I'm probably gonna have to make time and pull time away from the next seasons build for this lol. Just cus it looks like fun.

cheater lol. I'm probably gonna have to make time and pull time away from the next seasons build for this lol. Just cus it looks like fun.
ill most likely end up using my jeep but we'll see.

Itll be a lot of fun, to learn a few tricks from everyone participating and from experimenting with placement, boxes, and drivers.

whos doing a trunk....
I'm not sure. I have had many PM's listing product and what not, but not many are offering up what class they will be in.

On a side note, if there is another issues with rules/classes anyone would like to address the time is slowly running out on amendments. After March 1st the rules will need to be set and won't be amended again until after Nov 1st.

hifonics hifi subs are popular and cheap for this.
What amp do you have?
Phoenix Gold V1502 - Phoenix Gold Ryval 1000 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier

■Ryval Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier

■Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

■LED power and protection indicators

■Remote Monitoring Display (RMD) Port

■2/1 channel operation

■Speaker-level input

■Preamp RCA outputs

■Extruded aluminum heat sink

■3 Position crossover configuration switch

■Switchable high-pass filter (100 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

■Variable low-pass filter (40-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

■Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz

■Efficiency: 100 dB

■Dimensions: 13.15" L x 9.30" W x 2.25" H

■8-gauge power and ground leads recommended

■Amplifier Class AB

■Number of Channels 2

■RMS Power (4 ohms) 150 watts x 2 channels

■RMS Power (2 ohms) 225 watts x 2 channels

■RMS Power (1 ohm) N/A

■Bridged RMS Power 500 watts x 1 channel

so as far as the back seat of my 91 civic hatch goes. am i allowed to put the back seats down and put a speaker box on them? i mean its a hatch not a trunk car.

so as far as the back seat of my 91 civic hatch goes. am i allowed to put the back seats down and put a speaker box on them? i mean its a hatch not a trunk car.
If you would read the "official rules" thread you'd see that there's a hatch class and equipment has to be in the cargo area. Folding the seats down and putting stuff on there wouldn't be in the cargo area. That would be like a trunk car putting a box where the backseat would normally be.

I might be in on this, will there be a trunk class? I think it should be divided into 3 different vehicle classes, trunk, pickup truck and suv/hatch.
So SUV would compete against a CRX or Yugo? Hatch and SUV should be separate IMO. Good idea for pickup to be separate though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.