The $150 SPL Challenge

shits weak //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cant wait to try another amp and a few more boxes out of the trunk to see what we can get. so far pretty pleased. nothing great yet but we are starting from scratch. dont have an already loud vehicle we just gotta swap equipment into.

shits weak //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cant wait to try another amp and a few more boxes out of the trunk to see what we can get. so far pretty pleased. nothing great yet but we are starting from scratch. dont have an already loud vehicle we just gotta swap equipment into.
Stop your crying.

once we get a good box kyle i definetly see a mid 140 out of your trunk. i have an idea to build u just need me there to help you build it so u dont build another box like u did haha.

I'm in on this. Just ordered my junk. Those 12" Hifonics DVC subs and a little mono amp w/120 amps worth of onboard fuses. $148 and change. Going in a extended cab truck so, I hope a box on top of the rear seat is ok?

I'm in on this. Just ordered my junk. Those 12" Hifonics DVC subs and a little mono amp w/120 amps worth of onboard fuses. $148 and change. Going in a extended cab truck so, I hope a box on top of the rear seat is ok?
nope has to go below or behind the seat.

If your an extended cab truck and want to use your "passenger seat"(below all window lines) area then you can compete with the hatch/suv guys if everyone agrees to that idea.

then that means i can fold my rear seat down in my hatch and use it that way.

like this
civic14.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.