The banning of Audio has Started

Dont worry guys, even if this, by some miracle, passes.... there's about a million ways the bill can and would be over turned.
^ This.

Its basically a bunch of busy work for the lawyers and politicans of the world... another pointless waste of time and resources...

It's almost hard to believe anyone would consider something so stupid, but thats how the system works sometimes...

I dont see it happening. There too much money to be lost. The massive companys wont let it happen. Not only the manufacters but the retailers too. They'll aways push sound orderances and thats fine but telling you it illegal to put a HU,amp or speaker in you vehicle is just plan dumb.

I dont see it happening. There too much money to be lost. The massive companys wont let it happen. Not only the manufacters but the retailers too. They'll aways push sound orderances and thats fine but telling you it illegal to put a HU,amp or speaker in you vehicle is just plan dumb.
This. Sound ordinances are one thing, but a cop sure isn't going to tell me to pop my trunk just because he thinks I might have a system exceeding 100watts. Most of the problem is the old folks as mentioned. Also, the younger kids, and the adults that never grew up, that think they have to show off their system wherever they go(stoplights, residential neighborhoods, etc). Then us, when we turn ours up to show those people they've got nothing lol.

i blame bush
yah, bush must be on the rag, i mean.......um....

anywho- i've seen this a lot. it will get d!ck slapped out in no time. what happens is a bunch of "home-owners-association" type thinkers get a wild hair to whip the world into shape for not being cream and sugar in their eyes..... then it gets to this stage, where the masses actually find out and pretty mych yell fcuk no! and it gets kicked out. really a waste of time. anyone remember when florida was trying to ban cars over 10 years old? yah f'n right. they got plenty bish slapped on that one..

yah, bush must be on the rag, i mean.......um....anywho- i've seen this a lot. it will get d!ck slapped out in no time. what happens is a bunch of "home-owners-association" type thinkers get a wild hair to whip the world into shape for not being cream and sugar in their eyes..... then it gets to this stage, where the masses actually find out and pretty mych yell fcuk no! and it gets kicked out. really a waste of time. anyone remember when florida was trying to ban cars over 10 years old? yah f'n right. they got plenty bish slapped on that one..
i heard somewhere that florida has a law against audio systems that can be heard from 20 feet away or something like this being illegal? is this true? i doubt it because my grandmothers minivans radio can be heard from 30 ft away lol but rly? people are this upset about it? maybe they are just jealous because most of these set ups that bother them cost more than their cars lol

come on....we have a "black" president....we should be getting free 20 inch spinners and subs from the government.

up here, it's a 50' rule.......but really never gets enforced, unless it's someone actually being blatently obnoxious in stupid places/times.......... i do tuning at the grocery store, near the highway......

Here the rule is 125 db from 55' for our city. I have gotten tickets for it in the passed, but showed up in court with my term lab and asked to see there sound measuring device. I have had 7 tickets in total dropped including one for doing hair tricks. Tried to give me a ticket for distracting other drivers while I was in a parking lot. LOL

I accidentally unpaused mine at the grocery and the cop got out and pushed me into the wall. I had a single sealed 15 on 400rms. COME ON. I was at the back of the lot and just trying to buy some lettuce and a bag of ice. 350 dollar fine.

I accidentally unpaused mine at the grocery and the cop got out and pushed me into the wall. I had a single sealed 15 on 400rms. COME ON. I was at the back of the lot and just trying to buy some lettuce and a bag of ice. 350 dollar fine.
niqqa jealous.

Cop sirens are louder than that shit.

i dont know of anything here. i have classes in the sherrifs department every day i blast it in the little parking lot only 20 ft from the building...nobody has said a word and i know they can hear it because every time i drive down the main road in my town doin 55 everyone says they can hear me like 35 seconds before i get there and 20-30 after i pass...so thats 1 thing ny hasnt messed up yet.

Insurance, audio systems, next will be cars, engines gas milage then how bio-degradable your car is...watch hacks have been wanting this for a long time in the name of the environment and "sustainable development"

California tried to ban black cars not too long ago, so NOTHING surprises me when it comes to the government trying to further regulate what can be done with tangible personal property.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.