The Chase for 160+dB Demos // Team Alphard Audio USA

Finished running all of the wiring. 12 grounds in the back for batts. 24 grounds and 12 positives in total -- 12 grounds for alts, 12 grounds for batts.

mbywzrH.jpg

l0uOBZh.jpg

Dw8eUXX.jpg

arvzGwY.jpg

Got power? Jesus. FYI. They make a spray can coating you can spray your connections to keep them from weathering..
We don't have enough runs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

We don't have enough runs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Lol. I think you might be ok..

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Lol. I think you might be ok should be good for 2000 amps..

Well, they're loaded! Looks mean. The beauty work isn't 100% done with the obvious foam pieces and all, but the box and subs are complete. So what's left? Battery bank box, amp racks, wiring batteries, door pods, alternators, deck, voltmeters, air ride, touch up work.......... and we only have 16 days to build it all hahaha

ppYcEDo.jpg

ROZioeI.jpg

QFiNo32.jpg

Good god this is insane..
haha thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Shi* looks dope. Hope it sound the way you want. Slammed suv is a perfect platform for this type of build.
Being slammed just adds another element of bada-s-s to this build.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

******. I see 160. Don't see why not.
If it doesn't do a 60+ you'll see photos of us pushing it off a cliff.

haha thank you! 

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Being slammed just adds another element of bada-s-s to this build.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

If it doesn't do a 60+ you'll see photos of us pushing it off a cliff.
Lol.

You know, I haven't posted here in several months but I felt the need to post on this topic.

Running that many grounds to the frame only is pretty much pointless, as you've relied on the steel frame to carry all the current from the alternators and not copper wiring, which is far more conductive.

Did you plan on doing any runs direct from the alternator to the batteries for the ground side? All I see is positives.

But realistically that many positives is complete overkill as well for the amount of alternators you have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.