The last fast??

Wowimzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just bought the last fast in this trim in the state. The one i was supposed to get "was" in indiana, but actually it was in clevland. They ended up giving me one that had an ipod adapter for the same price. 5K down. My loan was 21,XXX @ 5.9% for the whole term on the loan. Payments are 430 a month. It has the best warranty you can buy on it. Here are a few pics. I just got the car home like 2 hours ago. It had to be delivered to me from a different dealer here, but it was worth the wait.

6lkxxkj.jpg

6pit5k3.jpg

8292mpl.jpg

6l0j1au.jpg

Way to take pics that actually show off the car...

And what the **** is a 'fast'? That stupid character from the VW commercials? VW and fast don't belong in the same sentence. At least not anywhere NEAR the words cheap or reliable.

'Fast, cheap, reliable. Pick 2, unless it's a rotary or German. Then you only get 1.'

My friend just got the same gen GTI as that one. I have to say, the thing is definitely quick. It hits peak torque (205) really low in the RPM range which definitely makes it seem faster than it is, and makes it very fun to drive. This same friend who has the GTI works at a VW dealer and let me test drive a new R32 (only 5000 made I believe so far, crazy). I gotta say, that thing is rediculous! Not the fastest car I've ever driven, but one of the best handling, fastest braking, and quickest transmissions (the DSG shifts so **** fast its unbelievable). The launch control is pretty cool too along with the AWD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.