The new title banner is worse than the previous one!

Then leave. I think it looks fine.
In his previous thread when he was complaining about the Bimmer in the banner we pretty much all told him that when he became the site Admin he would be welcome to do with it as he sees fit but please stfu about it until that should come to pass.

I'm pretty careless about what's up there, to tell the truth, Goob.

I'm here for the discussions - not the graphics.

Bahhh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
So lame.

Why didn't Adobe do a better job protecting Photoshop from the hacks/noobs and boobs?
Why didnt Al Gore do a better job protecting the internet from you. No one cares what you think of the banner and anything you make will prolly **** just as bad please:suicide: yourself

i actually liked the beemer one. i can't tell what this is, but i never looked at it until i saw this thread. what is it, a car hood shining?

mininoahsig.jpg

Bahhh AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
So lame.

Why didn't Adobe do a better job protecting Photoshop from the hacks/noobs and boobs?
I actually like the banner and think your lame attempts at discrediting it are only a ruse to somehow weasel your way into having your own design up there. This latest one is just fine. It is just a graphic and I think it suits the forum just A ok. I suggest you just go hang yourself over this ordeal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AVSTANG02

Banned
AVSTANG02
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from