The Photochop Thread

can someone drop my ride a bit more with some nice black rims witha chrome lip, and then darken the pic a bit! thanks

7bb2c029.jpg

Also, I dont know if its bad, but this girl has pissed me off so bad, so can someone please photoshop a penis going into this girls mouth, you can get it as if she is holding it in her hand, ima get this picture and post it all over her myspace, hehe! thanks send it to my PM BOX since it will be bad lol, this is great! sry if this is bad.!

ash.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, the chick would be soo easy to do but I'm not going to get involved with other peoples drama (umm let's just say I've done it before in a more illegal sense, getting inolved with other people's drama isn't cool, even when you don't get caught)... in any case find the rims and maybe I'll take a swing at the car

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, the chick would be soo easy to do but I'm not going to get involved with other peoples drama (umm let's just say I've done it before in a more illegal sense, getting inolved with other people's drama isn't cool, even when you don't get caught)... in any case find the rims and maybe I'll take a swing at the car
x2

first give growing up and acting you age a shot, and if that doesnt work for ya...learn to use photoshop:)

thats kinda the whole reason why i dont wana ps, dont really wanna find a dick lol, anyhow its not really drama, its more of a joke, cuz i told her i'd do it, and she was like, oh that cant be done. its not really that im not grown up, its just having a sense of humor, if you can do it acidic and send it to my PM box id be thankful, and laugh my freakin head off

I got some new pics of my car, so heres a repost of my request:"Can anyone photoshop these with the rims being graphite colored, the headlights and tailights being smoked out (not completely black, but enough so its noticeable but can see the tail/headlights), tint the windows, and have the badges colored black? I am thinking of doing all of the above. Also, can you have two sets of photos, one with the side door moldings with all the above and one without the door moldings with all the above?

Thanks a ton. Here are the pics:"

I'm gonna try it later, unless someone else wants to...too tired right now.

Also, what exactly do you mean by door moldings? The bar in the middle of the door that protects it from bumps? And, you want the front/back/1 side view done? (i'd go with the one that's level with the car, its easier to work with.

Yes, the things on the sides that are to stop from doors hitting the car (they are too low on the car to work effectively).

Question? How do you guys paint the cars???? I have heard that you use the Polygon Lasso, and then select everything that you want to paint....but how do you select the car with the polygon lasso? Do you have to freehand trace the whole thing?

yes you have to free hand around the car. its best to zoom in real close and just slowly follow the edge of the car doing really close clicks. you can use the magnetic lasso which clings to the edges of stuff but it doesnt ever work to well for me. it tends to go off course and i have to start over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.