the pre-amplifiers and search for investors/ RECORD Sound - made in Krasnoyarsk

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spam.gif.770e8a3f2b49d455411585e06ac0aa10.gif

spermies.jpg

where is the spam ?All in all seriousness...

Own patented development... circuit design, etc.

It's not Chinese and Korean clones to use
1. You had one post

2. Weird bogus location

3. Posted in the classifieds section, and you don't actually have the product in hand

4. You're not a vendor here

5. No pictures with username and date

Even if you are legit, you're doing everything wrong

1. You had one post2. Weird bogus location

3. Posted in the classifieds section, and you don't actually have the product in hand

4. You're not a vendor here

5. No pictures with username and date

Even if you are legit, you're doing everything wrong
I understand you)

When registering I pointed Yakutsk, as he lived in it - but I am a reseller.

Director and developer is Victor Starcev from Krasnoyarsk, all described in the link from the first post.

Myself am the owner of two amplifiers of an experimental batch of RS-700.1 and test at home from 170Ah AGM

I don't mind your doubts, but will try that they are gone.

Still, this is the classifieds section.
Would this be fine in the CACO amplifier classifieds?
i didn't say it was in the right place or proper manner. but its not my job on this forum to moderate, hence why I simply replied to the comment about there being no info

Greetings to all fans of car audio!Additional information to describe until I, in the course of the discussion I will answer your questions.

Here is a link to pre-order and other information:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultra-clean-sound-car-audio-amps-english-v#/

Thank you for your attention and not passed ))

First of all, the people on the forum here are the biggest bunch of deadbeats you'll find on the internet. Planning to gather enough money from audio forums will NEVER get your business off the ground.

Next, you MUST find someone who speaks English as a first language to completely re-write your material. Speaking broken English just looks like a Nigerian email scam to us.

Furthermore you must be more explicit about your product. Will it be manufactured in Russia? Or just assembled from Chinese parts? What is "new" about your amp circuit compared to other things on the market.

I will also suggest if you and your team are good with electronics engineering you should come to the USA and open up an amp repair shop. If they won't let you in legally, just put on a turban and they'll let you in AND put you on welfare while you get started!

Seriously though, competent amp repair shops charge about 70$ per hour for their time and are ALWAYS busy. Your group could save up enough money yourselves to launch your new brand very quickly.

Lastly, if you do wish to get people talking about you and your product, just jumping on the forums once to pitch a link begging for money will achieve NOTHING. You might consider joining some forums and spending some time every day participating, making friends, being helpful, and generally letting people know who you are and what you do.

Good luck though. Your amps do look unique and it would be nice to see a European player in the marketplace.

I imagine how to read)

Thanks for the advice!

Very soon will be transferred to some information, let you know

I do not think that this is the right information, but metya here (https://vk.com/id1979460) there are a few screenshots from the graphs measuring several speakers at home - all with the RS-700.1

Image quality is not very good, shoot more for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.