the rattles are killing me

My trunk and rear deck are dynamatted, but that just leads to more rattles everywhere else...

If i were you i'd go with the people above me said and just get as cheap of a big roll as possible and locate the problem spots.

BXT is 120$ shipped for 62.5 sqfeet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif great stuff very flexable and it works great.

you will also not resolve all of your rattling problems with deadening, it will cut down on them drasitcly, but you may have to go and tighten things down, or glue things down on a case to case basis, that's what i did, i just went to an empty parking lot (so i didnt annoy anyone) turned my system up about 3/4 of the way and walked around my car tried to figure out where rattles were coming from and fixed them.

it's tedious, and frustrating, because as soon as you fix one thing, you hear another thing. but i'll be alot better in the long run.

sorry for the huge run on sentance. im sooo tired.

good luck

Joe.

ANT from Second Skin Audio makes Rattle Pad which is designed to go between any metal and plastic in your vehicle to stop rattles. I will buy some when I can get some cash, but at the forums on his website, it seems to be highly regarded.

would you guys recommend liquid deadener?

could one brush it on to dynamat that is already on the doors/trunk?

.....curious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.