The viberator build thread(start to finish inside)

Thank you! I like things to match //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Looks nice your camra takes good pics.
just like how a artists brush paints good paintings!

you have a pontiac vibe with a hyundai battery and a subaru forester rear bumper protector.
LOLOL hahgha good eye sir. i bought the car from a hyundia dealership and they put a new battery in it when it was traded in.....the rear bumper protector thing, um LOL i guess the previous owner did that, i really want to take it off cause its pretty stupid but im scared of what the paint looks like under there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i just went on the site and didnt see 3-ways though. Hmm. How are the mbquarts for sq. I am going as much sq as possible. Im getting the fi q 10" and still trying to figure out the rest. Thanks for the responses.
Focal is going to have some of the best sounding 3 way sets ou there, only down side is they drain your bank account. check out the polyglass sets. Best speakers ive ever had.

just like how a artists brush paints good paintings!

LOLOL hahgha good eye sir. i bought the car from a hyundia dealership and they put a new battery in it when it was traded in.....the rear bumper protector thing, um LOL i guess the previous owner did that, i really want to take it off cause its pretty stupid but im scared of what the paint looks like under there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
lol. i wouldnt try to remove it. you risk cracking/ripping/ spiderwebbing the paint because they use ridiculously strong double sided tape.

also it doesnt look that bad.

lol. i wouldnt try to remove it. you risk cracking/ripping/ spiderwebbing the paint because they use ridiculously strong double sided tape.also it doesnt look that bad.
Yeah it's staying, I have thought about shaving it down so it doesn't say forester on it but whatever lol

Why? So he can see how not to do a build log?Nice build OP.
LOL! Thanks man, this was my 1st full out audio build and the sub is really starting to get broken in now and I'm very happy with it.

Awesome build! Nice and simple. Also, your camera is amazing! Nikkon what?

Would drive me nutz not to have some type of room back in the hatch though.
Nice and clean is what I was going for! I use a nikon d700 and a few nice nikon lens as well as novatron strobes and awhole bunch of other stuff. Check out my site if you get a chance, that's where the photos of the nicer cars are haha. I got plenty of room left, the seats fold completely flat so I still have all the room I need to haul my photography gear around in. This is how the cargo area looks....

PA270036.JPG

That's a matrix but the interior is exactly the same as mine, except it says vibe on the cargo carpet and I have the 6spd manual version. But yah, I still got plenty of room left //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.