TheNoodPoopler questionable trader

vilinz1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I dont like calling people out and calling them scammers. The Nood and i made a trade 2 months ago. I have yet to recieve anything from him including proof that he shipped the items. He recieved the items from me and in turn sold them on these boards. I gave him many chances to make this deal right but he claims its out of his hands. here is the link to the thread where we made the deal. Scott, please make this right

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150653

Here to vouch for him as a good guy wouldnt know why he wouldnt give you the info i talk to him everynite.

Maybe it has something to do with coming from canada?

This my friend is called BAD FEEDBACK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Deal isn't done yet...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

K guys...please keep it on topic. If you havent dealt with either party or you have no new info to add please dont post.

Villinz, please send Nood a PM with the link to this thread. I will do the same.

Nood, if you truly did state that it is out of your hands, it is not. You need to call the shipping company and find the holdup. If infact it is lost. You will need to refund the buyer and take it up with the shipping company. Just like every other transaction on the earth works. "out of your hands" is not a valid responce.

we agreed to put $400 insurance on each package. He can file a claim after 60 days of me not recieving anything. Ive asked him to that but he claims to have lost the reciept and insurance info

we agreed to put $400 insurance on each package. He can file a claim after 60 days of me not recieving anything. Ive asked him to that but he claims to have lost the reciept and insurance info
He can call...they should still beable to work with him. Most shipping companies are not paper based anymore and should have an electronic record of his shipment.

K guys...please keep it on topic. If you havent dealt with either party or you have no new info to add please dont post.
Villinz, please send Nood a PM with the link to this thread. I will do the same.

Nood, if you truly did state that it is out of your hands, it is not. You need to call the shipping company and find the holdup. If infact it is lost. You will need to refund the buyer and take it up with the shipping company. Just like every other transaction on the earth works. "out of your hands" is not a valid responce.
Im not looking for Scott to be bashed here. PM's are getting me no where with him. I am asking him to supply me with proof of shipping and to file the insurance claim so i atleast get something from this

i was gonna make a deal with him before but he i just didn't trust him so i didn't go through with it. something about him just made me not trust him

Im not looking for Scott to be bashed here. PM's are getting me no where with him. I am asking him to supply me with proof of shipping and to file the insurance claim so i atleast get something from this
He should be bashed if he is giving you the runaround. The deal isnt finalized until you either get your stuff or the money you deserve.

I sent him a PM, hopefully he will make this right. He seems like a good person.

He should be bashed if he is giving you the runaround. The deal isnt finalized until you either get your stuff or the money you deserve.
I sent him a PM, hopefully he will make this right. He seems like a good person.
He seems like a good guy. thats why i made the deal. All im asking for is for this deal to be finished with

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

vilinz1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
vilinz1
baltimore,md
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies