Thinking about going with 3-4 8" HT subs.

How's that center channel sound? Thinking about ordering one. Also those $25 rear daytons worth it?
The center channel and rears are both great IMO. Rears are super for $25! The reviews on partexpress were pretty accurate...... I really dont understand why you guys call this epic and everything.... Because im running the idmax off of a HT receiver or because i dont have matching equipment or is it because i have "cheap" speakers???? I really want to know because it all sounds pretty **** good to me. I would love to hear something that isnt "epic" or whatever you guys are calling it!

Yeah, i see "ghetto" setup and "a bunch of junk" or whatever.... I would love to see some other dorm room HT setups!!!

I have it all hooked up to my computer for music, TV for TV or course, and the xbox for games and movies..... haha I love it, but after these compliments i feel like the noobs that enjoy their walmart crap.....

I know it was on a budget, but all the speakers including the subwoofer sound great! Please, helpful info or reason for the comments!

Yeah, i see "ghetto" setup and "a bunch of junk" or whatever.... I would love to see some other dorm room HT setups!!!

I have it all hooked up to my computer for music, TV for TV or course, and the xbox for games and movies..... haha I love it, but after these compliments i feel like the noobs that enjoy their walmart crap.....

I know it was on a budget, but all the speakers including the subwoofer sound great! Please, helpful info or reason for the comments!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.