Thinking of upgrading. B2 Audio?

I have tried to learn as much as I can but I have a question.

Can I set the gain aggressively and just use my bass knob for sub power?
BigD thought the clipping light on the knob was very accurate. As long as I dont see clipping and my voltage is strong I can turn it up to whatever?
All I have right now to set gains is a multi meter and I have zero experience with how loud a system this powerful can go.

Right now the gain is just roughly set..basically blind ballpark. I just dont try to max volume out at all and don't clip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I was thinking maybe the xd series similar magnet size and same surround and voice coil 2.5
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...

About this thread

some dude

I myself was once president of Algeria
some dude
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from