Thoughts on these speakers? REF-6502ix

Participant count
  • Participant list
But I really want to avoid getting a sub...I mean the stock speakers almost put out enough bass for me as is, Just want a little bit more. So I was hoping that 2 sets of them speakers and a 4 channel amp would do the trick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Alrighty, I will start shopping for a cheaper sub set up

But then one side will not have the mids right? since it will just be a sub there.

Also

I have room under my seats, How are the low profile subs?

Other reason I dont want a sub is cause I use my trunk alot and fold the seats down alot as well, and it will just get in the way all to often

But then one side will not have the mids right? since it will just be a sub there.Also

I have room under my seats, How are the low profile subs?
Most are junk or very expensive put subs in the rear doors. And Mids and highs up front

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.