Thoughts on Twisted Sounds??

Twisted sounds makes some pretty solid stuff, a couple of my teammates run em. One of em had 2 10.5ks on 4 level 5 15s i believe it was. Don't remember what he hit but i know it was in the 60s, box is a burp box, built to be below the window line.

7bf281f894df3f40f72e9a90f645a7ef.jpg
44236b6c0e02d5c269a9ee92324e51df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

How much that amp dyno run you?

Makes sense why it does over 4.4k certified the

The SMD AD1 goes for around $3,400 avg, but can be had for $2,700 .......

Let me know what you think. They are only 100 miles from me
Well they seem like some awesome people... Steve one of the main guys told me to holler at him when I'm 20 min from Bismarck and he's gonna meet up with me after closing to hook me up with a 1.8k... So as for public relations and customer service they get an A+ from me right off the back... We will see how friendly they are face to face but I gotta say amp dynos and willingness to meet me after hours they are some stand up guys

Using the 1.8still and on my t line with a fi it easily will over power the sub in that enclosure sounds great... Gonna hook up the x8 d2's today on it at .5 ohm and see what's she does

The x8's can't handle the ts1.8kw at .5.... In this under seat box tuned to 33hz... Had to turn my sub down to -10 on my headunit... And there still on the full excursion side of it

Dam them little mofos are flexin! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
A little too much... I'm struggling to figure out how to mount my amp only so much room and I can't find my 10 gauge speaker wire I had left over so I'm really limited... Probably gonna have to run new power wire also... Along with reset my gains on my amp with a 0db test tone... The deffinately reach mechanical limits on the amp.. Neighbor came over Bitchin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.