Time for more bass. Thors CRX wall build

After I finished the side panels and the top seal yes it could be considered a wall as of right now it's just a big *** box in a small car LOL

I think its cool that you are doing what you can with what you have! I hope it surprises you on how loud it does on a meter. It's great to see people building their own stuff and being proud of it, and having a sense of accomplishment about it! You should be proud of it! I'm trying to do it myself as well, even though I'm a total noob. I have sound deadened the rear half of my truck and installed rear fill speakers so far, and for someone who hasn't done this before, I feel like I've got a great start. Keep at it bro, and good luck on the meter!!!!

Well i surprised the guy at the shop i told him i was tuned to 28hz because i like to play alot of decaf music but the numbers i put up surprised him because of what frequency it was at lol.

So TL on the dash i did 145.4 on music sealed and 146.7 with the window down and burped a 146 sealed on the dash and 147.4 window down.... AT 33HZ LOL i peek at 33hz. I did 143 at 26hz lol not to bad for 300$ worth of subs and amp and at 12.5V im putting out about 1500Wrms.... so im happy

I'm going to try to make a "steve meads " kinda video to post up because people dont expect it to hit so low and hard with so little power and only 2 15's so the look on there face when the bass hits is priceless.

Let's see if this link works on here this video was at about 25 or 28 on the volume and max is 35 but i didn't want to play it at full tilt over and over to make a vid lol that and 28 is enough to show you guys some movement. Let me know what you think.

Let's see if this link works on here this video was at about 25 or 28 on the volume and max is 35 but i didn't want to play it at full tilt over and over to make a vid lol that and 28 is enough to show you guys some movement. Let me know what you think.

Pretty impressive ! Good job !

Thanks!. It loves songs in the 26 to 37hz range just like i like so i decaf my own songs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

As a CRX owner, I've gotten accustomed to high tuning... but once upon a time I had an 87 HF CRX that peaked @ 42hz with Orion H2's...

good job getting them to dig that low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can get alot out of it i know how to get crazy DB thats why i made it with 2 6" pvc ports on a interchangeable plate. I just need to make a new set after running some sweeps

Don't let John Kuthe see that purple enclosure...might go apeshit over it.

Had RE SE 4 10's for years. Nice subs for sure....it was time to move on.

Yeah i am really surprised at how good the RE Se-X v2 sound they sound good on rock metal dubstep and decaf rap. Im glad i spent the $160 for both lol cant do better then that... although i would love to get 2 sundown X 15's to replace them one day. .. i did have a guy fallow me in the parking lot to work and ask me who did my install because he loved how deep and low it its lol so that made my day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.