Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Congrats Chris on doing a crazy number in no-wall with only 4k on tap!!

155.3 db with 2 Mojo 12's in an Octo box...unbelievable!

You are the man bro, all the hard work is paying off now.

Some good numbers today, a decent turnout too. I'm not sure of the exact number of competitors. Adam from ACT should have a total number. Brandon Koch came out from NY to help out with any rules questions we had, I know he got a lot of pictures, I took a few too.

Next Show is the 3X in Rocky Hill, that will have a great turnout too. I hear that some of the TNESPL guys from North of the border will be coming down for this one.

Thanks Dave! We had a lot of fun and some new faces. Was hoping for a 156 with 4k but it must have been the humidity and a bag of sand lol. Some big numbers were put up and wow to team XLA! Looks like you guys are some heavy hitters. Nice to meet you Rob btw. And as much as I like Keith Fafard Im getting sick of being second loudest of the day because of him lol. That Jeep is serious. Thanks to all that came out.

Rookie 1 - 137

rookie 2 - 139

rookie 3 - 132

wc1 - 148

wc2 - 150

wc3 - 150

wcp1 - 147

wcp2 - 153

pc1 - 147

pc2 - 163

pcnw - 155

thanks for everyone coming out ant having fun. Special thankx to brandon for all his assistance. Should be posting results soon

hey act audio good job on the show today!! there was a good turn out and it was a awesome

the club had a blast.... & hooters whatttttt lol keep up the good job guys

and congrats to Chris on the 125.3 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

great #'s guys!!!

Thanks man! We didnt want the car coming out till the system was done and some bad luck kept us from using a big amp so the good old Memphis Mojo subs and 4k went in. I built the car to be loud and not to mention all the time and effort spent by Dave Lehneman on the box.... all 4 of them came out exactly how I wanted them. Ill keep you guys guessing which class Ill be running each show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dual 4s so 1ohm before rise. It was originally built for stock but every organization I compete out of now has N/W. BatCap is legal in everything but DB Drags street classes and since thats not an issue for most people the BatCap is "one" of the best batts to use IMO

Doesn't TJ do a 55 on 1 12v battery, car off, box behind the rear seat?

BTW, the picture posted below........did a 55.6 box behind the rear seat in a big ole' Navigator.

ya chris your right on that but in the usa how many do it with one 12volt battery and one 8k amp only getting 4300 watts with the car off and subs amp box in the cargo area.

I would like to say congrats to everyone was a nice day

I would like to say congrats to my boys scott & rob Thanks for keeping it real I would also like to say that 8 yr old box rob still wangs lol not bad for that 2nd run on 4ohm lol just shows ya you that my custom salaro ports are loud.

i would also like to thank Brian & Vic it was a good time chilling out all weekend next time vic is getting the beers xxx babe.

The only thing i would like to say is need some judges to go over and look at the cars there was none of that going on it would have been cool to see some rules & at the same time next time we come out we will know rules and have copys of them it ***** after asking what class it put ya in not only by one judge but two of them with whitness around to back it but what ***** more is the same guy that put ya in that class comes and tells ya at the end of the show your boy is in the wrong class. WOW that ***** so on that note next time we will have to turn it up and know were a lil wiser knowing that we have look over rules before asking or just call the man him self.

But i will say it has changed since 2006 we had fun Thanks guys see ya the next one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date