TO ALL THE NEWCOMERS-custom boxes HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably one of the only designers I will have my boxes designed from here (not that any others aren't as good) Jason just has the best customer service and quality available.
Thanks bro! I appreciate the support. I do get caught up sometimes, but I try. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hey! Sup royal! Hows everything working? 

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Yes Sir! lol
Well im still waiting for the box! LOL (Mikey from facebook with the dual alpines) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well im still waiting for the box! LOL (Mikey from facebook with the dual alpines) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea, I know lol. I meant with everything ELSE of course lmao. Oh, I just noticed it said working, not going too. lol. It should have said going. **** autocorrect. Anyhow, how is everything going? lol.

Yea, I contacted him and hope to hear from him again tomorrow or even late tonight idk. Hope it all goes smooth. Tomorrow is the technical day of the dues for your box to be going out. So, we'll see whats up by mid day tomorrow I would say. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

[quote name='Moble Enclosurs']@ssteele18 hope your doing ok man. Keep us updated :D[/QUOTE]

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay and thanks for the concern! I deff didn't plan on breaking my foot and messing up tendons and ligaments but, hey, crap happens right? Your box is now built! Ready for a little sanding before the carpet then I will ship! Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did building it! :)
Thanks again mobile for helping out in any way you can. Will be in touch!

jasons a great guy. i learned a lot from him! he is a pretty busy guy though... he never caslls me in the nights no more lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

wait he never did

need design for 2 re audio se 12's
Ok, sounds great! If you can contact me via email, I will give you the information to get us started on the design process and go from there! If you would like to also keep open communication on this thread, that is very acceptable, too. No worries. Thank you for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Moble Enclosurs

10+ year member
Box Designer/Builder
Moble Enclosurs
Ledyard, CT
Start date
Participants