to moelester

Lil Poot
5,000+ posts

you sturrin at me brah?
Wichita KS
i sent you a pm a few days ago requesting some box plans for a pair of rl-p 12's to go in an explorer. havent heard back from you, dont know if it got buried under more pm's or what. would like to do subs up, ports back, with aeroports if the box doesnt have to be made too long to accomodate them.

im sure you know what volume and tuning will work better than i do, but i was thinking 1.5-1.75 ft each and tuned around 34 hz. i dont care about mic scores, i just want it stinkin loud to the ear. thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i wasnt. ah hell, i suppose if i can design and build a ported box for an 87 firebird, this should be cake, i just hate doing math.

i never realize moe lester was a play on molester!!!!!
i thought it was his real name!
You arent alone lol. I had someone mention that to me and I was like "Whaa...?" finally got it.

[ego]So dont feel bad, if I can overlook it anyone must be able to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif [/ego]

-Lurius

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lil Poot

5,000+ posts
you sturrin at me brah?
Lil Poot
Wichita KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date