To the guy who sold me the broken indash dd dvd

this is my first itme seeing this post as im only ever on here to sell stuff anymore. i have alot of stuff so im always selling stuff, i find it funny when im called a scammer but he doesnt feel the need to say anything about how anything went .

I sold this unit and shipped it to him in late June of this year....now in november i get a random message about a headunit that i sold near 5 months ago claiming that its broken?

what am i supposed to do on my side, it did work when i shipped it 5 months is a long time between me selling it and him claiming i sold him a piece of junk.

As for other people chiming in as if im some known scammer...thats laughable as well. i had a 13w7 and a 12w7 13 was sold locally the 12 im still selling i dont see any issue if i just didnt get back to you on the 13 as it was sold and i never promised you anythign or money exchange any hands.

ive never once wronged anyone on any forum and im a member on all of them, i just dont see that IM in the wrong 5 months later because some guy randomly says ooo the headunit ive had for 5 month and resold doesnt work now ...do somethign about it....

He only made this thread because hes a little biatch and wants people to feel sorry for him. I already give to the United Way and dont need to support anymore overweight spics.

im not trying to call you a bad person in any way i just dont see how im supposed to take fault this far down the line and then you post all over the place that its my fault and that i sold you junk when ive NEVER and will NEVER scam anyone.

this is my first itme seeing this post as im only ever on here to sell stuff anymore. i have alot of stuff so im always selling stuff, i find it funny when im called a scammer but he doesnt feel the need to say anything about how anything went .
I sold this unit and shipped it to him in late June of this year....now in november i get a random message about a headunit that i sold near 5 months ago claiming that its broken?

what am i supposed to do on my side, it did work when i shipped it 5 months is a long time between me selling it and him claiming i sold him a piece of junk.

As for other people chiming in as if im some known scammer...thats laughable as well. i had a 13w7 and a 12w7 13 was sold locally the 12 im still selling i dont see any issue if i just didnt get back to you on the 13 as it was sold and i never promised you anythign or money exchange any hands.

ive never once wronged anyone on any forum and im a member on all of them, i just dont see that IM in the wrong 5 months later because some guy randomly says ooo the headunit ive had for 5 month and resold doesnt work now ...do somethign about it....
Never accused you of being a scammer only said you might have tried to pass it off no accusations there.

He only made this thread because hes a little biatch and wants people to feel sorry for him. I already give to the United Way and dont need to support anymore overweight spics.

man just gtfo out of here stupid child

ive baught subs and amps that dont even work off ebay pages buying off the net is nothing less to say then a gamble. push or shove u still might get sum broke ass **** or u might get something that will last a life time, u juz never kno till u open the box

i may be coming off a little harsh and i dont mean to, i just dont like being called a scammer for no real reason
and i dont like selling stuff i buy off of reputable people and selling it becuase i need the $$ and it is broken

i may be coming off a little harsh and i dont mean to, i just dont like being called a scammer for no real reason
Understandable and my apologizes for even bringing it up since you cleared it up for me.

well im really at a loss of words i dont really know what to tell you other then what i already have, the unit was fully functional 5 months ago when i sold it to you and shipped it to you. this far down the line theres just way to many variables for me to come out of pocket on

wow did you ever think that maybe it was damaged during shipping. which if it was tested right away which is highly recommended when you buy something on the internet perhaps you wouldn't be in this situation.

like i said im over it ima lose $$ so be it

but the unit was shipped broken i never installed it because i didnt have the 250+ dollars for hvac relocation / install kit for my bmw

Never dealt with infamous, but me and 90accordman had a trade and everything went smooth as apples in caramel.

I def wouldn't think he's scammer, seemed like a cool guy.

Waiting for 5 months I think is too long. Anything could have happened.

The way I see it, it's your responsibility to make sure the the product works within a weeks time of receiving it. After that, your on your own.

Never dealt with infamous, but me and 90accordman had a trade and everything went smooth as apples in caramel.
I def wouldn't think he's scammer, seemed like a cool guy.

Waiting for 5 months I think is too long. Anything could have happened.

The way I see it, it's your responsibility to make sure the the product works within a weeks time of receiving it. After that, your on your own.
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied