Toshiba thrive 16gb android tablet, with 8gb sd

Participant count
  • Participant list

mast240
10+ year member

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Item(s) for Sale:

Toshiba Thrive 10.1" android tablet, runs android honeycomb OS... 16GB version with 8GB SD card for more memory (can accept up to 32gb SD).

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The thrive is one of the most versatile tablets on the market, as it is the only one out right now with a full size SD slot, USB port, HDMI port, as well as a mini USB port.

This tablet has very minimal use on it... was planning on using it on my build, but going another direction now. tablet comes with original packaging, wires, etc... this is a practically new tablet

Price:

Price is 350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

dQcoq.jpg

will upload more pics if requested

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got this exact tablet and love it! Its an Ipad killer in my opinion.
yes, yes it is... cant beat the versatility... especially with the full sized SD slot... can you say CHEAP expandable memory.... that and the charge time and battery life on this tab is nothing short of amazing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mast240

10+ year member
YOU'RE A HOOKER!
mast240
washington, dc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies