Trade between cookboy and wirenut495

cookboy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
trade my samsung galaxy s2 for his apple iphone 4s. i will ship today within the hour by usps and supply tracking # to him, in return he will ship iphone with tracking once tracking # is supplied.

heard from him yesterday... i guess shipping got messed up on his part. i'm not going to go into details. hopefully it's just an honest mistake that happened. i'll find out soon... he still seems legit, so we'll see...

haven't heard from the guy or received my iphone. last time i heard from him was last friday... i shipped mine to him last Wednesday as agreed on.

well it's been 2 weeks since i sent wirenut495 my galaxy and have yet to receive anything back from him. i sent it the day we agreed on and supplied tracking to him. he did not respond that day. he finally responded a few days later saying that his wife shipped it to him out in japan instead of me. (he's out in japan, his wife and kids are in Pittsburgh pa. the phone was for his daughter and i was to receive his wife's old iPhone in exchange.) he told me he was very sorry she shipped it to him, and that he would express it to me when he received it.

that was the last i have heard from him. that was on the 9th. so it's been 10 days with no response. i have sent a bunch of PM's to him... not sure what i can do at this point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cookboy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cookboy
endicott, ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies