Trade icpurplepplalot and tapout383

Participant count
  • Participant list

tapout383
10+ year member

Just boughta Zone.
Virginia
Just figured id make this public. My Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD indash touch screen along with $75 will be traded for his Fi 18'' BTL...My package will be shipped tomorrow, and once recieved and to his likings will be sent $75 via paypal. Sub will be then shipped to me. So far this is the PM's

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout383

Quote:

Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout383

i have paypal but can you send me some pictures of what it will be shipped in...crate and box and such so i know it wont get damaged along the way thanks

and my paypal is

********@aol.com

I plan on shipping it in a crate and box, but I won't be able to ship until Saturday. I live in the dorms at LSU and the crate is at my house in Hammond, but I can assure you that this is not the first time I have shipped a sub of this size and not one of mine have broken.

alright thats fine.. if you are sure you want to go threw with this deal let me know your address so i can ship...but im going to send the $75 once you recieve the radio and everything is to your likings...

thanks

Alrighty that sounds good, my address is:

As soon as the radio gets here I'll ship the sub out to you. This weekend I'll go get the crate, and I'll pack the sub up and take pictures of everything and send it to you so that you can see how it is packed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tapout383

10+ year member
Just boughta Zone.
tapout383
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies