Trade JBL 5.25 Comps For.............

Participant count
  • Participant list
I need a pair of selenium 6w4p's and a big main fuse with holder that will fit 1/0. I Have a pair of JBL GTO507c Components to trade.

The Components include every mount , grills , instructions , original box and of course all of the speakers and crossovers. Tiny dent in one tweeter grill no other blemishes of any kind.

Will get pictures up tomorrow , they are still installed in the doors of my buick right now. Bought them unopened a month or so ago from LouisianaCRX. Sound great and handle way more than rated power. I just need bigger and louder in my car.

i like to switch it up and try new stuff. they just aren't loud enough for my taste. They sound great though , just find myself digging for more volume. LOL. And the alpine 9855 was a desperation move. I DID NOT want to sell that. But it got a motor in my car so i'm ok now. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...