Treo SSX 15" vs Incriminator Audio DP15

Participant count
  • Participant list
The DP will be a more efficient sub if the SSX is a 4" coil.
i understand the DP will be alittle more efficient but i cant see it by that much. They are only rated 500 watts difference. I also read that the Treo is only 4 layer coil also.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

**** thats pretty good.
yea of course i wont expect it to do a 148 though

i understand the DP will be alittle more efficient but i cant see it by that much. They are only rated 500 watts difference. I also read that the Treo is only 4 layer coil also. 

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

yea of course i wont expect it to do a 148 though
The MMS difference is pretty big. The DP is a great sub, I see no reason to make that trade IMO.

The MMS difference is pretty big. The DP is a great sub, I see no reason to make that trade IMO.
Well it has its Pro's and cons. Me taking the trade i will have a much better suited enclosure for my vehicle. Also i will be able to wire a little higher on my amp. My electrical is not strong so the .7ohm is kind of harsh, so i will be able to wire to 1ohm thought thats not much difference. Also the Treo will sound better then the DP daily music and lows wise. I have noticed that the DP doesnt dig that low, it will play pretty decent but lacks on the low end.

Cons for it i really cant think of any other then a little of the efficiency difference.

But i understand what your saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.