Treo Subwoofers

My friend just picked up 2 12" TSX (i think) and they sound really good. Only paid around $300 for the pair and is only pushing about 200w RMS a piece. They are also in a small sealed box that he already had. In better conditions, I bet they would pound a lot harder.

My local store, also my hangout, sells TREO. A friend of mine has single TSX10.22 in a ported box tuned to 37 Hz. Gets loud when he wants and sounds very clean powered by the JL 500/1.

I myself have had a SSi10.44, traded that in for a SSi12.22 and worked for a second SSi12.22 which is my current set up. 2- SSi12.22's in a 3 cubic foot box tuned to 37Hz and it kicks my as$.

I also build a box for the store for the new TE series sub. We, at the store, agree that the TE is a pinch louder (Like by 1 dB) but that the SSi actually sounds better. The TE is supposed to be their SQ line.

Look at my installs for both in my sig. The "No Limits" is my truck and the "Sierra-ously" is my friends.

ive run ssi & ssx....if ur lookin for daily and the ability to do good numbers every now and then go wit the ssx...for pure comp only...cxts...havent heard or tried csxs...only ssxs wit csx motors...and well only advantage i could see b/w the csx and ssx r the motor weights...csx motors weigh a lil less..not too much less though

My friend Bryan runs a pair of the 12" CSX's and they SLAM. I =believe he has em in 3 cubes tuned to about 36hz and its ungodly insane.

It's in a old Ford Econoline van walled off, kinda hard to explain.

Hes on here, his id is BASSMEKANIK. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Treo's kickass, just keep in mind, every series is very underrated.

tsi=rated for 350 (15") can take 600 daily

tsx= rated for 400 can take unknown daily (best sound imo, besides the new TE)

ssi= rated for 750 can take upwards of 1300 daily

ssx= ALOT.

te= i had a 15" on 1200 rms, rated for 600 i believe.

1ndatrunk ran an 18" CSX, killed it on a Lanzer Opti 4k at a car meet.
It was crazy loud in a trunk car though:eek:. I recommend Treo to anyone. I've had 3 SSIs, 2 TSXs, 2 TSIs, and 1 CSX (reconed twice). If the **** price wasn't so high I'd have 3 SSI 15s right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.