SOLD Two 15's Lethal Injections Amp and Cap cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

My63impala
10+ year member

Hey guys want to sell all my audio need cash to pay off tickets

Subs:

15 Lethal injection d4 rated at 600rms but the friend who told me to get them runs 1000rms daily no problem also built a box specd for them 32hz 4 cubic feet per chamber center port all brand new still have box

Amp:

Hifonics 1610 its the 2010 model good amp no problems ever works great with these subs but they could take more but for me its more than enough hard to breath. 1 ohm stable good amp

Cap

Just a 1 Far

Make Offers want to sell local but if not you pay shipping

$600 for it all spent more on subs alone

Picture304.jpg

Picture239.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Picture223.jpg

lol, I am local lol. But no I don't need the amp really don't need the sub box either but yeah lol. I only need the subs. I could do 250 or so for the subs. But thats about the extent i'm going to pay for 2 15's. of this caliber. If you can sell the subs for more than that by all means do it. I just know I can get them new shipped to my door for a little bit more. so I'm trying to help out the local ppl. first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.