Two X12's for $300!!!

U all can't read. The OP said to PM him and he will give u the info.. And y'all are sitting around waiting for him to PM u. Lol
Thank you im not gonna seek out buyers lol ! Im doing both parties a favor tellin you guys the deal and givin this guy his sale

Thank you im not gonna seek out buyers lol ! Im doing both parties a favor tellin you guys the deal and givin this guy his sale
But u did state to pm u for details. I did literally like 2 mins after u posted this thread earlier this morning and I'm still waiting for a reply...

Read his other thread its an instagram thing, the guy will charge hipping which will shoot the price up to $500. IF he even ships them and doesnt scam you

Guys guys chill it's legit I'm not trying to f anyone over lol his dad is a dealer said he got both for 425 and he just wanted to upgrade to X15's

Guys guys chill it's legit I'm not trying to f anyone over lol his dad is a dealer said he got both for 425 and he just wanted to upgrade to X15's
You said broke. But now looking to upgrade ? Which one is it.

Read other post I just assumed he was broke and desperate for cash selling that low. Don't buy em idgaf means nothing to me lol I've given you all the details I have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.